11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

My Pumpkin....Stitched Boo

I just LOVE Fall and all that comes with it. I look forward to this time of year because I get excited to have another place for creative outbursts, the porch.  

Because I heart sewing (a lot), I decided to paint what appears to be a stitched pattern of the word B O O on one of the many pumpkins we have out front; it was a perfect fit to my personality.  I also covered the stem with black paint, and the finishing touch was an Orange ribbon with white polka dots.




In the past I've decorated a White Pumpkin with our last initial in a calligraphy script; that's always a winner.  And, if it's your first Halloween as a new couple, consider two pumpkins, one with Mr.  and the other with Mrs.



        
Pin It

2 comments:

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis