11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

Fall Product Catalog

I'm so excited to announce a project I've been working on 
and something that will become a 
regular occurrence.

If you've been around for a while, you know of my {5 Rule}.  The 5 Rule is, a product idea needs to be requested 5 times before I sit down to sketch how I'll make it, then create the prototype. Well, I've applied the 5 Rule to requests from customers of an online Catalog.  Below I'm sharing a handful of my products, at a glance, in our first ever catalog issue.

This Issue features:
* Products under $20.00
* What's popular right now
*  What's new to the collection



I had so much fun creating this issue, I'm already thinking about the next one. 



Did you enjoy this post? Consider becoming apart of our community by subscribing 
HERE to future posts.  



      
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love it!! Beautiful fabric! Best of luck in the giveaway!
    Barbara at Chase the Star
    chasethestar dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. Good Luck on the givewaway

      Delete

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis