11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

Pull-Apart Pizza Bread

For our February Pinterest Girls Night In I decided to make a pull-apart pizza loaf.  I've seen so many flying around the net, I just had to make one. 

I enjoyed putting this together because it was super so easy and turned out very yummy. One thing I did learn was to add double the pizza/spaghetti sauce I originally used.  I didn't want it to be too soggy.

Pull Apart Pizza Bread


Tidbits:
Preheat over to 375
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes


Ingredients:
An Everything flavored loaf Bread, those extra flavors sealed the deal
2 Cup bag of Italian Shredded cheese, 1 cup used
1 Garlic Clove, minced
2 Cups of Pizza/Spaghetti Sauce (this is the new measurement)
1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese

Step 1:
With a serrated Knife, cut slits lengthwise and vertical

    

Step 2:

Chop up your garlic cloves finely. I used my pampered chef handy, dandy chopper.


Step 3:
Add your Minced Garlic to the center of the cuts
Then, add the 2 cups of sauce all over and deep inside.



Step 4:
Sprinkle with both cheeses, as well as, push down inside.
Bake for 20 minutes and Voila...it turned out so good!!

Enjoy!



        

This Post was Linked up @



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This looks DELICIOUS, Hilani! I'm pinning this to Pinterest! Thanks for linking up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I never thought of making a pull apart pizza before, great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis