11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

Homemade Steak Fries

Homemade Steak Fries


A big hit year around as a side dish for our family.  Below is the recipe, with photos.  Enjoy!

Preheat: 375

Step 1:  Wash and scrub off 3 medium sized russet potatoes for 2 Adults
(add 1 potato more for each child.)


Step 2:  Side Slice each potato like so.


Step 3: Then slice again each oval in half.


Step 4:  You'll need these ingredients, or your families favorite.  

I also like to add a bit of powdered Garlic (not photoed)

Step 5: Toss all spices and fries in a large bowl.



Step 6:  I'm a fan of Pam when cooking or baking; Lightly coat a piece of foil.


Step 7:   The Oven should be preheated by now so lay flat your seasoned potatoes and place in the oven.  Bake for 30-40 minutes.  Check for brown crisping on the outside to complete satisfaction. 


Finished:   The finished product is great!  You can even ask teen age family members to do this fun side dish.  The inside is a fluffy consistency and the outside is just the right crunchy.


Variations:   
Add Bacon while cooking
Add Cheese




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a healthy way to prepare these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love homemade fries! I have never used dill on my fries, but I'm willing to give it a try. I usually use olive oil instead of cooking spray. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy!Thanks for visiting my site! I loved looking around yours.... I'm so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by guys and commenting. These can be done is so many ways....enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis