11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

A project in the making....{Valentine's Day} Card Craft for Kids


A Valentine's Day Card craft for kids 2.5 + years old

I've been doing this with my oldest son for 3 years now, and this will be the first year with my youngest.  It's a great craft, inexpensive and fun learning project for Valentine's Day Cards.

Stay tuned...a Google Docs with the Star Card Cut outs to come soon.


Supplies Needed:
Red (Or any color you like) Glitter
Craft Glue
White Construction Paper
Printer
Scissors
Measuring Spoons

Craft Benefits:
Small Motor Skill - Scissor Cutting Practice
Concept - Portion Control
Science - Glue Hardening
Math - Counting






Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis